Washington DC, Ministry of Education and Culture Research and Technology – In line with the global agenda, the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), especially target 4,
20 UPI students will attend lectures at 19 Universities and in 11 Different Countries Through the IISMA Program
A total of 20 Indonesian Education University students have successfully passed the selection and achieved achievements as participants in the 2022 Indonesian Student International Mobility
Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (UPI) again made achievements through its journals, namely the Indonesian Journal of Science and Technology (IJoST) and the Indonesian Journal of Applied
For a Week The Indonesian Educators University Team led directly by the Chancellor of the Indonesian Education University Prof. Dr. H. Solehuddin, M.Pd., MA and
For obtaining a Limited Stay Permit (ITAS) and Permanent Stay Permit (ITAP) can be said to be “easy and difficult”. The various types of ITAS and ITAP with specific requirements make users of immigration services be diligent in digging for information, especially for individual guarantors who want to take care of everything independently. One of the most inviting questions is regarding the change in address data at ITAS or ITAP and the conditions. Take note and bookmark the following informational article pages!
“The first step for foreign guarantors who want to change their address at ITAS or ITAP is to carry out an exit mutation procedure at the immigration office in the old domicile area,” said the Sub Coordinator of Public Relations of the Directorate General of Immigration, Achmad Nur Saleh when confirmed.
The requirements that must be attached when submitting an outgoing transfer include:
- Change of address application form;
- Application for change of address; (company stamp/stamp if guaranteed by family)
- Sponsor’s ID card (photocopy);
- Statement of Guarantee from Sponsor (stamp and company stamp)/(For sponsors of Indonesian husband/wife, it is enough to sign on stamp duty of Rp. 10,000);
- Domicile certificate from the apartment if the foreigner lives in the apartment;
- Stamped Power of Attorney (if authorized);
- Foreign passport (original and photocopy)
- Certified KTP (photocopy);
- ITAS Online (photocopy);
- For foreigners holding ITAP, the original and photocopy of the ITAP Card must be attached;
- For foreign workers, attach IMTA (photocopy);
- For the sponsor’s wife/husband, the Indonesian citizen attaches a Marriage Book, Sponsor’s ID Card, and a photocopy of the Sponsor’s Family Card);
- For Foreign Investors (PMA) attach a Recommendation from the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) (photocopy);
- For students, attach a letter of recommendation from the relevant agency.
The outgoing mutation process generally takes 3 (three) working days. After the process is complete, the applicant will receive immigration documents for foreigners during their stay in Indonesia.
The next step is to take care of the entry mutation at the immigration office in the new domicile area. General requirements that need to be prepared are documents from the immigration office at the old domicile, Application for Mutation of Entry Address, Statement and Guarantee, Original Passport and Photocopy, and Certificate of Domicile. Meanwhile, the special requirements attached to the guarantor are adjusted to the type of ITAS or ITAP, as is the case with the application for outgoing transfers.
“Changes in address or domicile data at ITAS/ITAP must also be carried out if the change of residence is still within the same working area of the immigration office. This is important because Immigration must monitor the presence of foreigners in Indonesia. If a foreigner is found whose data does not match the original, he or she can be subject to sanctions according to the laws and regulations,” said Achmad.