Through a letter numbered 0596/E2/KM.01.01/2023 dated February 13, 2023, the Directorate of Learning and Student Affairs, Directorate General of Higher Education, Research and Technology offers the Student Entrepreneurship Development Program (P2MW) 2023 for students in higher education.
P2MW, launched by Kemdikbudristek, is a program to strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in universities through mentoring, coaching, and training for student businesses. This program is part of the Merdeka Belajar Kampus Merdeka (MBKM) program for entrepreneurship in higher education. The program is developed to produce student entrepreneurs and establish an entrepreneurship ecosystem in universities.
For UPI students who are interested in participating in the P2MW program, please read the following information for registration details, proposal upload, proposal format, and writing guidelines:
- Registration and proposal upload can be done from March 1 to 10, 2023, through the website https://kesejahteraan.kemdikbud.go.id/p2mw
- Selection of UPI-level proposals will be held on March 11-15, 2023.
- Determination of selected participants from the UPI proposal selection will be announced on March 17, 2023.
- The deadline for uploading proposals from universities and internal selection documents is on March 21, 2023.
It should be noted that the special requirements for P2MW program recipients are as follows:
- Active undergraduate students registered in PDDIKTI with a maximum of 7 semesters when proposing a proposal;
- Each student can only be registered in one business group and is not currently participating in the MBKM flagship program for 20 credits;
- Each group consists of a leader and 3-5 members;
- Each group can only choose one business stage (early or growing) and one business category (food and beverage/cultivation/creative industry, arts, culture, and tourism/services and trade/manufacturing and applied technology/digital business);
- The proposed product must be developed by the students (not franchise, reseller, consignment sales, family or other people’s businesses);
- Proposed business proposals are not currently receiving similar funding from APBN sources.
Please note that for UPI students who will register and participate in the Student Entrepreneurship Development Program (P2MW) 2023, do not forget to register and upload proposals from March 1 to 10, 2023.