- Students prepare the requirements for obtaining a Study Permit and submit it to the College.
- The college completes the required documents and submits an application for a study permit to the Institutional Director through the Foreign Student Study Permit application.
- The Study Permit Service Manager at the Institutional Directorate receives, performs Verification and Validation of the Study Permit application from universities.
- The Institutional Director gives approval for a study permit using a Digital Signature that has obtained Certification from BSrE.
- The college receives approval for study permits and submits study permits to students.
- The Study Permit (IB) Service Manager at the Institutional Directorate facilitates the implementation of supervision, evaluation and development of international students through the Clearing House forum.
In order to carry out the Mandate of The Minister of Law and Human Rights Regulation number 52 of 2016 concerning Issuance of Student Visas and Student Visa Caps, the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology through the Directorate General of Higher Education, Research and Technology provides services for providing Study Permits to international students who will study at Indonesian universities, which are managed directly by the Directorate of Institutions. This online-based service is an effort of the Directorate General of Higher Education, Research and Technology to support the development of internationalization in higher education by providing convenience, speed, and security of services for Indonesian universities and international students. This service, which also functions as a data center for international students, is an important element for stakeholders in the internationalization of higher education, such as: Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology, Ministry of Law and Human Rights, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of State Secretariat, State Intelligence Agency, and POLRI, in supervising, evaluating and fostering the implementation of the internationalization of Indonesian universities.
This service is provided as an effort to support universities in encouraging an increase in the number of foreign students. Related to this, the Study Permit Service for Foreign Students must be perfected and updated to meet the criteria for a technology-based Prime Service, which is cheaper, faster and better, which can be utilized optimally by universities, foreign students, and internationalization stakeholders. Other Higher Educations such as: Directorate General. Immigration, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of State Secretariat, State Intelligence Agency, and POLRI.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLYING A NEW STUDY LICENSE
- Scanned results of Applications for Study Permits for Foreign Students from Higher Education addressed to the Director of Higher Education Institutional Development.
- Information related to study programs and personal data.
- Scanned Results of Letters Accepted at Universities (LOA).
- Scanned results of diplomas or academic transcripts.
- Passport Scan Results.
- Scan of Statement Letter for:
- Will not work while studying in Indonesia.
- Do not participate in political activities.
- Comply with the existing laws and regulations in Indonesia.
- Scanned Statement Letter from the guarantor or person in charge during the study.
- Scanned Result of Certificate of Financing Guarantee.
- Scanned results of Health Certificate.
- Passport size color photo scan.