Directorate of International Affairs (DIA) is the university division dedicated to support the internationalization goals of the university and to handle international mobility involving our and international civitas academica. Our goal is to assist the international students and scholars handle their academic-related matters at Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia and to bridge Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia’s civitas academica with overseas universities.
Opening ceremony for UPI students’ teaching Deputy Chief of Mission at Indonesian Embassy in Bangkok, Mr. Dicky Komar Bandung, UPI – Another opening ceremony for UPI students’ teaching practice program
Bandung, UPI – After the opening ceremony for the School of Indonesia in Kuala Lumpur, the Directorate of International Affairs (DIA) UPI continued to hold the teaching practice program in
A seminar on Job Vacancy at The Ibaraki Prefectural Government of Japan held on Friday, February 19th, 2021 virtually.
Previous Next The Ibaraki Prefectural Government of Japan and Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia are working together. This collaboration is supporting everyone who is interested in working and developing their career in
For Bachelor, Master and Doctoral Program. Limited only for Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia Student, Alumni Lectures.
1st SEA international Student Buddies Virtual Summit 2020. This program is free of charge for the registered delegates and E-certificate will be provided to all the delegates who attend the
- FPEB Selenggarakan Kuliah Umum Trade Performance Indonesia 25 February 2021 Humas UPI
- UPI Selenggarakan International Student Colloquium 24 February 2021 Humas UPI
- Rektor UPI Luncurkan Website dan Portal Dosen UPI Tahun 2021 17 February 2021 Humas UPI
- TV UPI Selenggarakan Bedah Buku Pembelajaran Jarak Jauh dan Politik Kurikulum 14 February 2021 Humas UPI
- The Tunnel of Science (Lorong Ilmu) 12 February 2021 Humas UPI